Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Also, my brother told me to write this.

Apart from the fact that today I have published two posts, I have not blogged for a very long time.  My little brother has complained about this (because he is clearly one of my biggest fans) and told me that if I lacked inspiration I could draw from the well of deep emotions that I would no doubt have, on the event of my leaving home (AGAIN) and (more significantly) leaving him behind.

So...

I am very sad that I am not living with Jotham any more.  He is so so super cool.  And funny.  And fashionable.  And smart.  Now, I will only be able to snapchat, facebook and call him most of the time.  It won't be the same.  I don't have any more words to describe the miserableness I feel at waving good bye to my favourite littlest brother.  But I hope he will come to visit and that I will see him again soon.

Yours Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment